Mount Everest is the highest peak of the World 29028ft. (8848m.) through which the climbing toppers feel them selves as the most proud and adventurous person of the World. Sir Edmond Hillary and Late Tenzing Norge Sherpa first climbed this peak in May 29, 1953, after their long time’s effort.
Everest Base camp is situated on the north of Khumbu glacier at high of 18000ft. All the international Mt. Everest climbers assemble here during the starting and at the ending time of there climbing. Normally the climbing duration of this expedition lasts for 90 days. All the climbers who mass there at the base camp seem really busy with excitement for the preparation of their expedition to reach on the summit.
Some climbers climb this mountain on their own risk without any climbing Sherpa guide; and some climbers go with their own climbing Sherpa guide. Most of the teams carry own their on Internet, Satellite phone, Medical Doctor and rest of the modern requirement.
north face everest expedition
mount everest north faceexpedition
everest tibet expedition
everest north side expedition
Expedition Cost Includes
- 6 nights 3 star standard hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Everest expedition permit fee
- Tibet visa and Travel permit fee
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator for Advance Base Camp
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5).
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Lhasa, Zhangmu, Nyalam and Tingri (bed and breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 person provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- We provide Gamow bag for 6-7 people only (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness)
- We provide 4 Yak Per person's (50 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from CBC to ABC
- We provide 3 Yak Per person's (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each high altitude Sherpa CBC to ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each ABC member and CBC member
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Lhasa by flight and Lhasa to Chinese Base Camp to Zhangmu provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Nepalese crew' insurance
- 2 Climber-1 Climbing Sherpa and 1 Single Climber-1 Climbing Sherpa
- 3 High Tents North Face or same quality-Camp1, Camp2, Camp3
- Single Climber- 3 High Tents North Face or same quality-Camp1, Camp2, Camp3
- Cooking Gas, Climbing Food, Stove, Cooking Equipment
- Tents for Climbing Sherpa Guide (Camp 1, 2, 3)
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700.00
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD 500.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, Per Yak's USD 100.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa and tips for the base camp staff