Mount Kanjiroba lies in far west part of nepal at Dolpa region,is mysterious for most expeditioners because of uneasy accession and destination. Only few trekkers has known and a few mountaineers have climbed over mount kanjiroba. Since it was captivated by high mountainous range, in 1971 it was discovered, that is seen from the top of Tokarpo Kang(6556m) untill then the name of these mountain were unknown. The people had unclear idea i.e it must be on the nepal-tibet boder and easternmost part of Mugu district. Later from 1930 after the surveyed map of india it was roughly named as Kubi Kangri to these mountain ranges, probably from the data of sven Hedin’s expedition in 1907. Afterthat the people had great interest to access these mountains and the flight starts from Nepalgunja to Juphal then trek up to Jopala Khola and then to Kanjiroba Base camp.The route will be the same to get back to Juphal and to Nepalgunj then fly to Kathmandu or drive from there.
Expedition Cost Includes
- 5 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt.Kanjiroba Expedition Permit Fee and Annapurna Conservation fee
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5)
- 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook) and Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- Porters to / from the Base camp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Base camp equipment
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Beni to Kathmandu for members, Sherpa staffs and equipment
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar Bills and beverage
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Extra porter US$ 70 each for 30Kg (up to BC & return)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Garbage Deposit USD $ 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa)