Mt. Nuptse, being as the huge wall guard the approach to Everest and joined to Lhotse it appears from Tyangboche, Mount Nuptse 7855m is the neighboring peak of Mount Everest sharing the glory of the Everest massif and is the southern border of the western from Tyangboche, its steep west face drops down more than 2400m to the Khumbu ice-glacier. The one of the interesting features of this mountain is that its south face is 2500m high and 5 km wide, it was climbed in 1961 as recorded.
Expedition Cost Includes
- 5 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Nuptse expedition Permit Fee and Annapurna Conservation fee
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5)
- 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook) and Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- Porters to / from the Base camp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Base camp equipment
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Beni to Kathmandu for members, Sherpa staffs and equipment
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700.00
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit USD 500.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, Per Yak's USD 100.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa and tips for the base camp staff