Mount Saribung(6346m), beaten track and difficult pass which has three ascents and the last one was made by our reconnaissance team in 2006. Saribung is located in remote parts of Mustang region of Damodar Himal, close to the border of China (Tibet). The trails are rugged, cutting high into cliff sides, and pass villages that have changed little over the centuries. The trek start from Mustang and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Naar phu “Hidden Valley” and return to Jomsom; from where we can fly to Pokhara and then on back to Kathmandu
Expedition Cost Includes
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- Annapurna Conservation Area project (ACAP) entrance fees
- Special permit of Mustang and Nar-Phu
- All necessary private transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Full day Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara with bed & breakfast
- Domestic Airfare
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs.
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost (we give you services but most cover it your insurance)
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.