Several technical peaks offer different excitements and employment, among them Dorje lakpa is one in Nepal Himalayan achievement which is situated at mass of Jugal Himal lies to the east of langtang valley and south of Shishapangma (Tibet). The normal route for this peak is mentioned here below. Using own good touchiness in icefall and crevasse we proceed to fix the ropes in needed places which help us to reach the destination, basically two camps should hold one at the height of 5400m where we stay and at an altitude of 6100m, it doesn’t exceed 40 and can be observed from the base camp, so far the weather is concerned during the climb we should establish a safety camp between the summit and the camp 2. After conquering the summit we destroy the camps and return back the same way and back to Kathmandu
Expedition Cost Includes
- 5 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Dorje Lhakpa Expedition Permit Fee and Langtang National Park Fee
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- 1 Tent per member for Base Camp
- 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook) and Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- Generator or Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging
- Sattellite Phone available at Base Camp, but reasonable charge for use
- Porters to / from the Base camp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Base camp equipment
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar Bills and beverage
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Extra porter US$ 70 each for 30Kg (up to BC & return)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa)