Tilicho peak is consider as little bit hard mountain to climb then the other mounains having the altitude around 7000m. There are two ways to reach it’s base camp: 1. kaligandki valley route 2. Marsyandi valley route. Kaligandki valley route is vary hard as there is a Messokanto pass which is situated at 5300m and really hard to cross. From the top of the messokanto pass the tranquil view of Tilicho Lake can be seen. Near the Tilicho Lake at an elevation of 4800m base camp is located and it takes few days of acclimatization in this camp. At 5800m camp 1 is located which is little bit harder to reach. The panoramic view of Tilicho Lake can also seen from these camp. At approximately 6200m camp 2 is located and the way is much more difficult to reach Fixed rope should be used on the way to camp 2. The direction goes to the Tilicho peak from the camp 2 and little bit harder with the elevation of 60 defree and there are also chances of avalanche, so the team should be extra careful.
Expedition Cost Includes
- 5 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Tilicho Peak Expedition Permit Fee and Annapurna Conservation Fee
- Complete camping equipment for trekking & base camp04 Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5)
- Food during trekking and Base Camp for Member & Staff
- 1 High Altitude Sherpa every 4 members
- 1 Tent per member for Base Camp
- 2 base camp staff (1 Kitchen Boy & 1 cook)
- Above mention staffs daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance
- Porters to / from the Base camp to carry food and fuel, members climbing gears, and all Base camp equipment
- Porters return from Base Camp carry per member including food & equipment
- Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar and Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara to Kathmandu for member and Drive from Naya Pul to Kathmandu Sherpa staffs and equipment
Expedition Cost Excludes
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar Bills and beverage
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Extra porter US$ 70 each for 30Kg (up to BC & return)
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required
- Garbage Deposit USD $ 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa)