Nepal is also known as the Switzerland of Asia. She is beautiful with its snow-capped mountains, crystal-clear lakes, gushing rivers, rare variety of flora and fauna, myriad temples and stupas any many more. It’s a Shangri-La where people come with a hope of having a glimpse of Yeti, a mysterious abominable snow animal, or even in quest for getting nirvana or enlightenment. But at the same time it is a country where tradition and modernity mingle with each other and peoples with diverse languages, religions and cultures co-exist in the same place.
Natural Beauty and rich of Himalaya country Nepal, well known as the land of the highest peak, for others as the birth place of Apostle of peace of Lord Buddha, land of brave Gurkhas, living cultural museum of the World and is also acknowledged as an ultimate destination of Mystical land. Nepal is well recognized for all the beauties it possesses within its territory. It has a wide range of variations to offer to the natural, cultural, heritage and adventure lovers.
Who are seeking the right place to make Tele film, feature film, TV serial, News and documentaries on nature, culture, adventure and heritage: Nepal would be the one of the right destination. Every year many documentary filmmakers come to Nepal to capture the rich cultural heritage and diversity with their cameras. Some even come just to capture the rare natural beauty and virgin locales of the land.
Thus, we invite all the interested adventure filmmakers for a fabulous filming trip to Nepal. Ramdung Treks will arrange all the necessary permit to hotel reservations, transportation, Location Advices & Scouting Services, Required Equipments Crew Arrangement, guiding to domestic ticketing and in production of the film, we will assist you. We are sure that we will make your film trip to Nepal an interesting and forever memorable one. Accompanied by our hardworking, innovative, resourceful crew, we will escort you to places which you have never visited to all those Paradise which are yet to be explored. Please feel very friendly to ask for any kinds of information you need. We feel delighted to provide you the required services and assistance.
OUR PAST EXPERIENCE IN FILMING ARE :
|DOCUMENTARY FLIMING||NEPALI PORTION||YEAR|
|Samarkanda- Transglobe Films||Honey Hunting||1998|
|Caravans||Salt Merchants Upper Dolpo||2003|
|The Hidden Face Of Himalayas||2003|
|Beneath The Shadow Of The Annapurna’s||1998 & 2000|
|Wildlife Documentary Of Chitwan(Machant Resort)||2000|
|The Mahout- One World Films||Chitwan Wildlife||2002|
Even large-scale productions have been shot in Nepal. Films like The Little Buddha and The Golden Child have captured the glorious past, the diverse landscape, the rich cultural heritage and architectural splendor of the land. The Oscar-nominated Caravan, portraying fortitude of the people living amidst adverse natural conditions in Dolpo, a mountain district, has captured the majestic panorama of mountainous landscapes and lakes.
Besides this, numerous Bollywood films have been shot here, capturing the beautiful and exotic locales of the land. One major film Khudagawha, whose story was set in the acrid mountain deserts of Afghanistan, was shot in Nepal when it became impossible to continue shooting in Afghanistan. In 2001, 41 foreign films were shot in Nepal.
The Unit shall operate in Nepal under the supervision and guidance of a Liaison Officer to be deputed by the Nepal Film Corporation. It may hire equipment’s and services from the Nepal Film Corporation on mutually agreed term. The Unit shall not release the sequence filmed in Nepal until it is approved by the Nepalese Diplomatic Office.
The Unit shall provide to the Ministry of Communication, Government of Nepal , and a free copy of the sequences of the film photographed in Nepal.
– Ministry of Information and Communication assign a Liaison officer during the shooting of the film and the producer should bear the cost of the Liaison Officer’s accommodation, daily allowance and any expenses occurs according to rules. In mountainous region necessary clothes, tools and medical facilities should be provided (Non-Refundable).
– In case of accidents during the shooting period where the Liaison officer succumbs to injuries the film producer must bear the cost of his/her medical expenses and a lump sum amount decided by the Compensation Decision Committee formed according to law which will not exceed Rs. 200,000.
– The film producer shall make arrangement for Rs. 3,00,000 worth of life insurance of the Liaison officer covering the entire tenure of outdoor shooting. The Liaison officer will not work rather than monitor and observation of the filming.
– Where the film producer is a foreign national he must apply for permission if the nearest Nepalese Embassy of Consulate General’s Office before the public show. Rs. 10,000/- or equivalent of that amount should deposited as a royalty fees in A/C 1-1-5-99 and Rs.500/- for censor fees in concerned office. ( This amount is deposited and paid after you receive the permission.)
– Where the film producer is a foreign national he/she must submit to the MOIC a copy the film free of cost.
– During the shooting of the film, the presence of Liaison Officer is compulsory
Further inquiries and information write us at email@example.com
We heartily welcome you in this Himalayan country Nepal !!!